Sunday, January 31, 2016

SOPs

Hello readers, (as if...)
Anyways, I chose this topic because I am an army veteran and I honestly miss it sometimes. I'm not quite ready to go back in but I have definitely been considering it. There have been alot of changes since I got out in August 2015 but I know that nonsense that is the mind of officers haven't changed a single bit. As an enlisted soldier I was always irritated about having to follow dumb SOPs like having grenades on the front of my kit instead of on my side and what not but I guess that's because I'm a realist. They train us to turn plates toward the enemy but they also want us to keep grenades on the front too. The plates will stop the bullets but the grenades are just gonna explode, at least that's what always frightened me about having to do that.
Who else feels that way?

No comments:

Post a Comment